Monday, March 29, 2010

Heaven in a Jar or Packet




This item is pretty much heaven in a jar. It is all natural peanut butter and chococlate mixed together. What could get any better than that? It pretty much tastes great on anything from bread, to graham crackers, to ice-cream. A bonus is that the oils also do not separate like most natural peanut butters do. I am in love with it! I usually buy it at Fairway since its sold the cheapest there, but I have seen it at Grisedes as well.

I also just found out they now sell it online in individual packages (pictured above) so you can take it anywhere! Meaning, for those real addicts, it will fit into your purse a little better than the whole jar.

I recommend this item; although, I am warning you that once you try it, you will be addicted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment