Monday, March 22, 2010

About Me:




My Fiancee, pictured here loves junk food and I love healthy whole foods. So I am blogging about my adventures to get this man to eat a balanced diet, and compromising at meal time.

I almost feel like Jessica Sienfield with her book "Deceptively Delicious." I actually think she was rather ingenious in writing this book. For those who are not familiar with this book, Jessica Sienfield writes recipes about how to sneak fruits and vegetables into food kids love. For example, she might add cauliflower or butternut squash into Mac n' Cheese, and you cannot even tell the difference.

My mission is to make healthy foods that my pizza and chicken finger loving fiancee will eat. Its much like cooking for a kid; although, its time to graduate from eating chicken fingers every night for dinner. Don't get me wrong, I love a good chicken finger occasionally, but not every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment